Widget User Defined Properties

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat Apr 7 17:58:47 EDT 2018

I created a property called backgroundColor in a widget on the Colors pane figuring that it would be nice to have the LCS editor color it. Opened up the property inspector of the widget and it's there. The first time I change the property via script the property inspector the Colors pane gets completely whacked out. The other panes are OK. I changed the name of the property to backgroundColorUp and everything was OK. Is there a limitation that user defined widget properties can't be the name of any existing "built in" LCS recognized property?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net