RevMail - Status in 9,0

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sat Apr 7 16:56:42 EDT 2018

In earlier versions the common library did not make it to mobile. revMail
was internally handled by mobileComposeMail (effectively anyway). Now, the
common library makes it to mobile.

The above code should still work, but should call the mail app to send the
mail instead of doing it inside the app. I would suggest using the
“mobileComposeMail” call instead. You just need to reorder the parameters
slightly. It works for both iOS and Android. If your app is also desktop
you would need to check first.

I’ll need to get my environment set up to actually test though (had to look
at the code on a PC for now).

Looking at the dictionary, we probably should put a check in the revMail
call to pass on mobile or change the dictionary entry to refer to the
mobile specific version.