Can't seem to build standalone in LC9.0.0

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sat Apr 7 01:35:01 EDT 2018

I can say it is more complicated than the number of LiveCode stacks though
(just built a 3 stack app as a test). Any idea where in the 9 release cycle
this became an issue? Someone that can parse the error screen that you
captured should be able to provide a better clue to the problem (especially
if it hangs at the same spot regardless of which files are included).
On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 10:46 PM prothero--- via use-livecode <