[ANN] Release 9.0.0

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 15:49:06 EDT 2018

Over 'here' in "naughty" Bulgaria where I have the cheapest internet
package available
I found that LC 9.0 for Linux took 3 minutes to download . . . and that
was absolutely fine.

Ookla says that my download rate is 10.78 Mbps and my upload rate is
6.28 Mbps,
which is super because I don't understand what those magic numbers mean.

Richmond.