commandine standalone using 100% of core on doing what?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Apr 5 15:12:46 EDT 2018

Tom Glod wrote:

 > What are the chances I will get similar performance using a stack and
 > httpd to process http requests ..... as i would using lc server ......
 > if the performance is similar, i feel more confident building using
 > this form ..... i'm not producing HTML code ..... just passing
 > encrypted arrays back and forth ..... as well as sending & receiving
 > small small files.
 >
 > that way i don't have to even run apache ..... just nginx and the
 > services

Quite good, I'd say:

http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2016-March/225068.html
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2016-March/225081.html
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2016-March/225141.html
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2016-March/225147.html

Replacing Apache with NginX will boost performance in many areas, and
hooking in any persistent process behind it will always beat a CGI, such
as LiveCode Server, which launches, runs, and dies with each request.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems