Odd Name Resolution

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Wed Apr 4 08:39:15 EDT 2018

Bob,

This works for me when I’m on the card with the button:
put "btn: Set10to15" && the hilited of button "Set10to15"

This works for me on any card in the stack:
put "btn: Set10to15" && the hilited of button "Set10to15" of cd "GameCardHD"

The button I’m referencing is in a group on the cd "GameCardHD"

Any chance you have two buttons with the same name on the card? Perhaps same name, but in different groups? I ask, because I seen similar results as you describe when I’ve done both of those things.

be well,
randy

Randy Hengst
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com