[ANN] IPA Build Tool for iOS

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 10:43:33 EDT 2017

Hi LC Community,

I needed to create IPAs of my iOS software so that I could upload them to
my website for Enterprise distribution but all the old tools for doing this
have been deprecated by Apple. So I've created this simple one to meet
Apple's new standard way to produce them. Simply extract it into your
LiveCode plugins folder and you will be able to open it from the LC menu,
Development>Plugins>IPA_Builder. Let me know if you have any problems with
it.

https://livecode.pidigital.co.uk/IPA_Builder.zip

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609