Setting the acceleratedRendering to true on startup on Android 7 and Android 8

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Sep 22 23:20:40 EDT 2017

Not only that… but I think we have other stacks where the wait is applied before accelerated rendering and it is stills stopping on exit/resume.

I'm deep into refactoring… will get around to deploy again on devices in a day or so… will report back again then.

J. Landman wrote:

    It's kind of odd though, because the wait occurs before
    acceleratedRendering is set. I'm not sure how a prior wait could affect
    a command that hasn't happened yet.