[ANN] Release 9.0.0 DP-9

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 11:19:34 EDT 2017

Hi Richard,

My bad, this feature should have been phrased more clearly. Essentially,
this is about the ability to support libURL syntax in an HTML5 standalone,
such as `put ULR .. ` and `get URL ..`.

This is the PR: https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/5751/files

You can see the changes in the dictionary entries, which also include some
cross-platform notes.

Regarding the dependencies, you just have to make sure that "Internet" is
checked in the Inclusions pane.

Best,
Panos
--

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 4:04 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <