LiveCode 8.2.0 DP-1 Dropping Keystrokes in IDE

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed Sep 20 08:37:17 EDT 2017

Do you experience the same issue when editing the IDE behavior stacks?  For
example revidelibrary (12k lines)?  I ask because I tried to duplicate the
issue on my system (Win10, HP EliteBook 840G1) and could not.  I don't have
any stacks that I know of with that many lines to check though (other than
the IDE).  It is a very fresh OS build since I just had to reimage my
system about a month ago.

Thanks,
Brian

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 6:15 AM, RunRevPlanet via use-livecode <