LiveCode 8.2.0 DP-1 Dropping Keystrokes in IDE

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Sep 20 00:25:05 EDT 2017

I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be any large project that would cover all
bases, given the wide variety of uses we subject the engine to. That's why
LC wrote the automated test engine, to cover as many features as possible.
But that can't catch the manual actions that require a real user sitting at
a computer. That's where we come in. We aren't required to test dp
releases, but those who do help everyone.

To be honest, I don't think I've ever written a 7000 line script and I'd
consider that an edge case. I have stacks with that many total lines but
not all in one place. Still, your report apparently caught a number of
issues that will be fixed and that's something we can all be happy about.

On September 19, 2017 10:38:00 PM RunRevPlanet via use-livecode

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com