[OT] Alan Kay is angry

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 20:04:52 EDT 2017

I learned this again, a few weeks ago, in the forum:

After many developers explained to a newbie the same concept
in many different ways, this person said: Yes, I understand...
but when this person tried to apply these concepts in a stack,
we learned that these explanations were not clear enough.

This platform needs more, much more, step by step
instructions for every important concept and technique
employed in LiveCode programming.

Al