Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Sep 18 19:14:48 EDT 2017

Hi all.

I've decided to start in on behaviors now as I have so much code that is effectively identical. So I took the code from a menu/button with a menuPick handler and put it in another button, then set the behavior of the first button to the long id of the second. I then set a breakpoint in the behavior script. I still have a menuPick handler in the first button to handle special case menu items for that card, but I commented out the code that is common between them.

The trouble is, selecting the menu item does not trigger the behavior. I tried setting pass menuPick in each one, but still no bueno. So which one gets the message first/at all? The behavior or the actual button?

Bob S