SivaSiva iOS App Approved - Android Issues/AcceleratedRendering issues

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Sep 18 17:48:43 EDT 2017

We are very happy to announce that Apple approved SivaSiva App V1 and it is now available at the app store.  search for "SivaSiva" all one word.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spiritual-workout/id1271260502?mt=8

But we still have problems with the Android version.

you can download RC7 for Android SivaSiva.apk from here

http://dev.himalayanacademy.com/looklisten/apps/sivasiva/

open thatpage on your android device, scroll down to the link.

---------
Issue: Android Standalone built with 8.1.7-rc-1

whenever we use the home button or app switcher in the app.

if the stack we are leaving from has acceleratedRendering set to true (all most all stacks) when we return to the app from going out via HOME or App switcher it crashes on Android.

For details:

see bug 20419

Brahmanathaswami