[OT] Alan Kay is angry

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:24:14 EDT 2017

I agree for the most part.  At this point, my hope is that people will
clean the slate and kick everyone currently in office to the curb.  Won't
happen of course.

Honestly though, I don't see how ANY politician, no matter how well
intention-ed can get through the process of attaining office intact.  The
pressures, sheer volume of money and influence being peddled...  Its a
rather large mess.

"The system is sound. The politicians who only subscibe to the rule of law
when it suits their cause, and not otherwise are the problem. And also
people who keep voting for the politicians who demonstrate such a degree of
irresponsibility are to blame. The actual system works wonderfully, so long
as everyone subscribes to it, and those who promise to and don't are held
accountable."

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 9:17 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <