Android Audio Playback & Recording

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Fri Sep 15 07:53:17 EDT 2017

Hi All,
Firstly thanks to Peter Reid for discovering that the foreign bindings in
that blog post were out of date! I have updated the blog accordingly. I
took the liberty of tidying up the LCB code, and adding docs and a sample
stack - you can check them out here (for now)
https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/5941/files

The library should be included in 9.0 DP 9.

Cheers,
Ali

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 11:57 AM Peter Reid via use-livecode <