put after

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Sep 11 19:37:17 EDT 2017

Bob Sneidar wrote:

 > put tWord after word 2 of me
 >
 > Shouldn't that create a second word?

No.  It will append the string tWord after the chunk element specified
in the target expression, "word 2 of me".

It may be clearer to consider lines:

   put "Something" after line 2 of tContainer

With that you wouldn't expect it to create a new line, but to add
"Something" to the end of the specified line.

And so it is with other delimiters.

If you want to add a new chunk, you'll have to make that explicit:

   put tWord into word (the number of words of me + 1) of me

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems