[off]macbook model

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Sep 1 14:11:23 EDT 2017

I've always said, everyone loves standards... their OWN standards. :-)

But seriously, if this is FINALLY the last port anyone will ever create or need, well then okay. But I must say, the only people who benefit from this sort of thing are the device manufacturers and peripheral vendors. The end user, very little if any. It ALWAYS ends up costing me more money than just the purchase price of my computer whenever I upgrade.

Bob S