Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 03:25:35 EDT 2017

Hello LiveCoders,

Good News!!!  The team of Digital Pomegranate did a project with onesignal push
notification last year. We are actually in the progress of upgrading the
lib now. So if someone is interested in it, please contact me and I will
make arrangements to get you a version.

Also as an added side note. We are upgrading our WordPress Rest API to
tsNet for Async communications and upgrading to the new WP + Woo Commerce
changes.

We are looking to put all of the work we do in LiveCode on the internet.
Most will be open source [as much as we can because some we have NDAs on
and we can release code] and we are thinking that we can put in a section
on our website.  But LiveCode could use the LiveCode.org to create a
section that lists open source projects and where to download the code.

There needs to be a better way for all of us to share projects and
code snippets.
Any suggestions???? We can build and host something if there is a good
idea. For all of our benefits, we should grow the community by 10,000. They
will take efforts from EVERYONE.

--Todd