[off]macbook model

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Sep 1 00:11:38 EDT 2017

I’m a bit like you, I have an aging Air and will probably replace it soon with a 13 inch Macbook Pro (without the touch bar). Portability is important to me so 15 inch is too big to lug around (I had couple of Macbook Pro 15 inch models prior to the Air, so know what that’s like).

Screen real estate is an issue for me though and when I’m in the office, at work or home, I tend to hook into an external monitor (one is 21 inch the other 23) and this makes things a lot easier for LC development – particularly for mobile stuff, where I often have LC and the simulator open or even two copies of LC.

If portability was a non-issue I’d be very tempted by a 27 inch iMac, but even at home I do find myself using my Air in different places for different reasons on quite a regular basis. That flexibility would be tough to give up.

Terry...