Rich Text Editor features within a LC8/LC9 app?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sat Oct 28 05:41:20 EDT 2017

Roger,
thanks for your post. This helped
I have so far now a working toolbar with bold, italic, underline, textsize and alignment. The buttons all use one single behaviour script.
Your sample put me in the right direction.

I will post my solution later next week to this list for those who are interested in it.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Matthias