Call for Speakers 2018

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 27 07:36:15 EDT 2017

Cool!  Working on the PB was more of an example, though, to get people
thinking about what sorts of things a in-depth class that spans several
sessions could cover.  I was going to suggest standalone settings, but Ali
is tackling that.  The main question is how do we make all of us more
comfortable with the code so we all feel more comfortable diving in, doing
things, and therefore expanding the IDE developer group.

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 12:08 AM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <