Interview wtth inventor of hypercard Bill Atkinson

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Oct 19 17:42:10 EDT 2017

I wasn't aware that there was objections and controversies when it comes to
this.... everything has a deeper history than just the surface I guess.....

Forgive my ignorance on the subject.  Gonna leave this skeleton right where
it is though.

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <