mergZXing alternative

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 3 10:47:06 EDT 2017

There are barcode calls in mergav.  There is also a sample stack that
demonstrates how to use it for scanning barcodes.  All the MergAV calls are
documented in the dictionary.
I believe the other reason why zx was deprecated was because av is faster
and more accurate - at least it would appear to be for me.

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Andrew Bell via use-livecode <