LC 8.1.7 with Mac OS/X 10.12.6

Pyyhtiä Christer christer at mindcrea.com
Wed Nov 15 02:35:34 EST 2017

Does anyone have similar problems:

1.	starting LC 8.1.7 in Mac, using a second display creates a gray screen on the Mac
-	some of the windows, for example Tools Palette remain behind it, you have to toggle it off and then on to get it on the screen
-	IDE windows appear nearly in random locations, there is no way to set up a screen, save everything and quit LC, start and you would have the same display setup available; this was the norm with LC 8.1.3

2.	Screen handling in running the app is just unmanageable, compared to 8.1.3.  For example, going to another card seems to mess up how the fills work (btw is there a comprehensive explanation in the user manual what the heck the different fill things work on the stack and objects level? - Is there a way to reset the defaults for the stack and objects?).

3.	Screen handling between 8.1.6 in IDE and Android are radically different - using card move and lock screen and delays is guess work.  Any problems in the iOS world?

4.	Android is definitely up to 10x slower than in 8.1.3.  Could be as bad as 100x.  This is reflected in recognising clicks, running scripts (doing some simple math), indirect referencing, do sentences.

5.	I have read from LC documentation that there are difficulties with the latest Android SDK, not being compatible.  Is this still true?  What should I do to fix it, if this is the problem then?

I am not ordering for LC support service currently, the questions above should be solved otherwise.

Final question, is there a list of wanted features / developments the users are wanting available somewhere?

Christer Pyyhtiä
christer at mindcrea.com