The coming of SVG

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Tue Nov 7 13:23:05 EST 2017

Well,  the word vector is not to be found anywhere in the dictionary.

*vectorImage*  (we already have newImage and deleteImage messages, and
several properties begin with *image*

*imageVector*  (we already have imageSource imageData and imagePixmapID

*vectorRender*

somehow function and command names look far more important in a classic
boldface serif font.

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <