Markdown ultra-lite

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 15:40:48 EST 2017

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 1:39 AM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode

> (*)  I read about Markdown; it was interesting; I learned something - no
> hours were truly "wasted"

Nor was I aware that mergMardownToXHMTL existed, so thank you for
raising this thread so James could enlighten us. Now all I need is
someone to tell me there is similar function that converts HTML (or
more specifically the LC subset of HTML used by Fields) to Markdown
otherwise I too will be reading more about Markdown (thanks for the
link) and learning something new.