The coming of SVG

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 5 09:36:13 EST 2017

@mark  when possible, I think it's better to keep the vocabulary simpler or
more obvious in LC.  It's one of the benefits of the environment and the
tool - less mental effort around the tool and the language.  When possible,
I think it's better to make it obvious to non-nerds, which will also mean
it is more obvious to people who don't work with a particular feature
frequently.

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 9:15 AM, hh via use-livecode <