Markdown ultra-lite

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Nov 4 10:39:30 EDT 2017

On 04/11/2017 13:21, James At The Hale via use-livecode wrote:
> You are aware of mergMarkdownToXHTML function from the mergmarkdown library, no?

In a word: "No." :-(

In a sentence:  No, of course not; if I had known Monte had already done
this in a thorough way, I wouldn't have wasted (*) a couple of hours
doing the small, easy part of it I did.

In a paragraph: No, had no idea. I did search both via Google (found
references to using shell, didn't see one to margMarkdown, though that
may be might due to my short attention span). and in the dictionary
(which should have found it, so I suspect I searched for "narkdown" or
some similar stupidity.

(*)  I read about Markdown; it was interesting; I learned something - no
hours were truly "wasted"

But  -  Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction.

Alex.