WannaCry [OT]

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon May 15 12:48:25 EDT 2017

First and foremost, you might expect M$ to be able to deliver an OS that is
backward compatible, since they are the 800 lb. gorilla in this
conversation.  They put out the specs that all the hardware vendors built
to, before they decided to change the rules and go in a direction that
broke everything.  When all the hardware vendors were screaming, was M$
trying to build a compatibility layer?  No?  It's similar to what Apple
does every time they change the connector for their phones, just on a much
more severe level.

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <