WannaCry [OT]

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon May 15 12:47:26 EDT 2017

Agreed Richard. And yet, here we are. My Dad for years had to run an old Windows 98 box because he had purchased devices and DOS applications for integrating with his radio system which would only talk directly to the device, and would not access a Windows driver to do it. We pay our money and we take our chance.

Bob S