Android Setup Config

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri May 12 11:57:41 EDT 2017

Hi Dan,

1. Download version 24.4.1 and unzip it.
2. This only includes a "tools" folder, which has the 24.4.1 tools.
3. You have to launch the SDK Manager and install also the "Android 4.0.3
(API 15)". To launch the SDK manager just double click on "tools/android".
4. After that, you should be able to select the path to the sdks tools in
the LC Prefs, and build an android standalone successfully.

We are going to add support for the latest version of Android Studio in
LiveCode 8.1.5 RC1. This will hopefully make things easier.

Best regards,
Panos
--

PS: You can find older version of Android SDK Tools using those links:

http://dl-ssl.google.com/android/repository/tools_r[rev]-windows.zip
http://dl-ssl.google.com/android/repository/tools_r[rev]-linux.zip
http://dl-ssl.google.com/android/repository/tools_r[rev]-macosx.zip

Example for *v24.4.1* for *Mac*:

http://dl-ssl.google.com/android/repository/tools_r24.4.1-macosx.zip

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Dan Friedman via use-livecode <