Wouldn't it be nice to have a "back/forward" button in script editor?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri May 12 11:52:40 EDT 2017

Might this be a reason to think about working tighter integration between
LC and some other text editor?  Then the TE can do what TE's do best, and
LC can worry less about adding TE features.  OR, what about taking one of
the OSS TE's and working on integrating them into LC, eventually removing
the SE as a separate codebase?

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 6:48 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <