Calling a livecode executable -ui from LC server and get back a result.

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri May 5 12:32:26 EDT 2017

Thanks for that background, Mark.

Please help me better understand the implications:  does this change
mean that we can no longer run standalones facelessly on Windows by just
calling them with the -ui flag while hideConsoleWindows is true?

I have a number of apps that provide both GUI and faceless modes, mostly
installers but a few others.

What version did this change premier in?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems