A funny thing happened on the way to the forum.

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 08:14:42 EDT 2017

Cripes . . . Now how was I to know that:

onrawKeyUp KUP

switchKUP

case65288

iffld "Blah" is empty then

--do nix---

else

deletetheselectedText

endif

break

default

passrawKeyUp

endswitch

endrawKeyUp

would work, while the same nonsense inside a rawKeyDown thing ended up
with egg salad?

Talk about "under-documented".

Further muffled, rude noises, Richmond.