iOS SDK Question

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 21:10:11 EDT 2017

Hi James,

Well I saw this in my account...but the license file and online activation
won't work?

So is this telling me I still have valid license for the following versions
but the system won't allow me to install them?

I have tried both the license file which ends up a zero bytes or automatic
licensing where I repeatedly get an error message...

===============================
Copied Directly From My Account Page

You license allows you access to the following platforms:

Mac valid from version 5.5.x to version 8.0.2
Windows valid from version 5.5.x to version 8.0.2
Linux valid from version 5.5.x to version 8.0.2
iOS valid from version 5.5.x to version 8.0.2
Android valid from version 5.5.x to version 8.0.2
Server valid from version 5.5.x to version 8.0.2

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 8:41 PM, James Hale via use-livecode <