Fwd: Libraries To Contribute

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 23 22:13:57 EDT 2017

It's pretty easy, actually.  You can check out my repo, if you like,
because that's where I'd put the routines if I do it.  I've already got
some community routines in there, but I haven't gone nuts with it, yet.
https://github.com/macMikey

The biggest thing to discuss is what routines should be grouped together
into the same script file and which script files should be part of the same
repo.  More repos means more flexibility, but it also means that people are
having to pull more code, if something ever changes.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 9:55 PM, Mike Doub via use-livecode <