Problem with converting time

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 18:52:30 EDT 2017

Sorry Mark and Richard.   Here is the real code snipit that includes a
hack that seems to work:

getaData[x]["time"]
if not(theenvironmentisamongtheitems"development,standalone
application") then
     subtract(4*60*60) fromit
end if
convertit todateitems

Mark, in your situation, you and the server are in the same timezone so
I would not expect to see a problem.   I have no idea where my server
is, but it must not be in my timezone.  I am guessing on the west coast
since taking off 4 hours seems to fix the problem.

It still does not make any sense why a timezone comes into play at all.

Here is the silly little app:   Http://tarwheels.net/weather   It has
been really cold  here the last few days and I was not able to cycle, so
this was a fun diversion.  Seems to work, but it has not had much
testing.  And as you can see I know next to nothing about making things
look nice in html.

-= Mike