SHA1 cracked .... What are the chances this will be addressed in LC?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Mar 7 11:51:37 EST 2017

Thanks Peter. I see some things in there that help me understand better what the salting does. I will probably incorporate this in my app fairly soon. I store passwords for various things, and want to make sure they are as secure as possible.

Once I get it working I think I will put up a sample stack using these algo's.

Bob S