AW: AW: Trouble playing videos with MS DirectShow LC 8

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Mar 7 11:48:52 EST 2017

Hi Jacque,

that's what I also already thought of. But I haven't found yet, how/where I could check for it. I have an old nice tool, called gspot, which usually tells me everything about any video, but it doesn't work with theses H.264 mp4's.  I was on the intel site and downloaded a media sdk, installed it on one of those not working machines, but without success. But actually I don't even know, if that codec is part of that media sdk, they don't describe the detailed content. So it was a shot into the dark and I didn't found yet a dedicated download for that codec.

Tiemo