"ouch: the beginning of the end"

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Mar 6 15:02:57 EST 2017

Hi,

If your objective is just displaying a PDF then you can use a RevBrowser
window to do that, and even use PDF.js if you want:

  https://mozilla.github.io/pdf.js/

This would allow you to display the files as they are but won't help you
change or create new files.

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 8:13 PM, Dr. Hawkins via use-livecode <

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.