the screenpixelscale on Microsoft SurfaceBook?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Mar 6 14:11:17 EST 2017

Hey Trevor,

This is a Surface Pro 4 with Intel HD 520 running latest Windows 10 at
2736x1284 with 200% display scaling. The screenPixelScale reported is 2 on
LC 8.1.2

I can't have my machine go to 3000x2000, sorry.

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.