Remote debugger

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 4 01:52:00 EST 2017

So far, all I've found is the blog post:
<https://livecode.com/debug-your-standalones-with-the-remote-debugger/>

It's really great for debugging, a huge step forward. The only glitch I
found was that I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. I removed all
breakpoints and hit the Test button again. As expected, I didn't get the
dialog but the app on the phone just hung at the point where the
breakpoints used to be. I had to quit and restart LC and test again
before it behaved normally.

I didn't have the external embedded in the stack, since I was running
live from the Test button with my phone cabled to the Mac. I just relied
on the automatic debugging that happens with a cabled device.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com