UI design problem

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Mar 4 17:16:45 EST 2017

ahhh....

how do you know if the user wants to move the image or the text?

maybe use a modifier key to help you differentiate between what the user
wants to grab.

 if controlKey() is down then ...

or maybe give a hotkey to select either text or image..... and maybe a red
border around the selection while its selected so that the user knows what
is selected?

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 5:04 PM, tbodine via use-livecode <