GLX apps and 8.15

james at thehales.id.au james at thehales.id.au
Mon Jun 26 23:58:27 EDT 2017

Hi, just decided to return to a project after a few months and launched it in 8.15rc2.
It bombed out into the debugger after launching the main stackfile.
The error is thrown from the glxapp_framework stack.
"on preopencard" to be exact.
After playing around it seems this handler throws an error whenever I change cards so it is not to do with a specific card but the window management in the GLX framework.
I tried this in both Indy and business version.
Before pulling my hair out as I tried to work out what I had done wrong I thought I would try previous builds of my app. Ones that I know worked before.
These too gave the same error.
So I tried previous LC releases.
The error only occurs in LC8.15rc1 or rc2.
LC8.14 works fine and the error is not thrown.

So something seems to have changed between 8.14 and 8.15 which is not liked by the GLX framework.

Has anyone else had this?
If so, have you fixed it?

James