put url tricks to copy files on windows

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 21 09:40:20 EDT 2017

Let me be clearer.  I think the message could be better (or perhaps the
dictionary could list the error messages and explain them), because even
though we use the "open" command in LC to read from a file or create a
file, the lack of the need for a "create file" command in LCS doesn't
remove that thing in my intuition that says "well, the only file that needs
to be opened is the one that exists, already, so the problem must be on
that side".

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 8:39 AM, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <