Android field widget

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 16:23:37 EDT 2017

Hi Jacque,

Unfortunately we tried to get the android native field widget into DP 8 at
the very last minute, but discovered that it crashes when it becomes
focused. We will of course try to fix this issue as soon as possible.

So I would suggest you wait until 9.0 DP-9 before you use the android
native field widget.

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 9:15 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <