Android field widget

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jul 26 16:15:42 EDT 2017

I'm very interested in the Android field widget but my initial attempt
isn't working very well. Is there anything special I need to do? What I
am seeing is:

Text content saved in the widget with the stack doesn't display on a
mobile device; is this not a persistent property? Do we need to script
all the properties dynamically?

Tapping the field to enter text crashes the app.

I'm opening the test stack via a generic launcher apk I use for testing,
is that the problem? The generic launcher has the widget included.
Except for the text, the field widget is using its default properties
and is editable.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com