[ANN] Release 8.1.6 RC-2

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Wed Jul 19 12:40:42 EDT 2017

Cool, yeah I can see how the I-beam issue is a bit of a show-stopper!

revIDEBrowserWidgetUnavailable is in the IDE library, line 4696:
https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/blob/develop/Toolset/libraries/revidelibrary.8.livecodescript#L4696

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 5:33 PM Mark Wieder via use-livecode <