Bug? ResizeControl Triggers From Outside of CustomControl with Assigned Behavior

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Jul 16 19:42:54 EDT 2017

I'm hitting this again… in order to stylize a widget I  grouped it (by itself) now we get to do the cool effects/inks to make it look good.

But it also is used as a button. and I place the group on all the cards in the stack,

Now we have 3 different backgrounds all of which expect mouse events.

I can't any use case where you would want any group to trap a mouse event outside its rect.

Seems only to introduce chaos. Especially where many custom controls may want to be shared on multiple cards… it "goes crazy"  and debugging the msg path and hacking around this issue, starts to get nightmarish

BR